We Review Videos Flagged As Inappropriate
Don't Cross the Line
Here are some common-sense rules that will help you steer clear of trouble:
- Flyer is not for pornography or sexually explicit content. If this describes your video, even if it's a video of yourself, don't post it on Flyer.
- Don't post videos showing bad stuff like animal abuse, drug abuse, or bomb making.
- Graphic or gratuitous violence is not allowed. If your video shows someone getting hurt, attacked, or humiliated, don't post it.
- Flyer is not a shock site. Don't post gross-out videos of accidents, dead bodies and similar things.
- Respect copyright. Only upload videos that you made or that you are authorized to use. This means don't upload videos you didn't make, or use content in your videos that someone else owns the copyright to, such as music tracks, snippets of copyrighted programs, or videos made by other users, without necessary authorizations.
- We encourage free speech and defend everyone's right to express unpopular points of view. But we don't permit hate speech (speech which attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and sexual orientation/gender identity).
- There is zero tolerance for predatory behavior, stalking, threats, harassment, invading privacy, or the revealing of other members' personal information. Anyone caught doing these things may be permanently banned from Flyer.
- Everyone hates spam. Do not create misleading descriptions, tags, titles or thumbnails in order to increase views. It's not okay to post large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content, including comments and private messages.
Remember that this is your community! Each and every user of Flyer makes the site what it is, so don't be afraid to dig in and get involved.
- Have fun with the site.There's a lot here to see, and lots of folks making amazing stuff—one of them might be you! Equipment's getting cheaper and easier to use all the time, so dive in and enjoy!
- Let folks know what you think.Feedback's part of the experience, and when done with respect, can be a great way to make friends, share stories, and make your time on YouTube richer. So leave comments, rate videos, make your own responses to videos that affect you, enter contests of interest.
That's it! Thanks for reading.